Welcome to UCI Transportation's Issue Reporting System
UCI Transportation wants to make your travel experience on campus the best one possible! To accomplish this we need your help in identifying potential issues in UCI parking areas so that we may apply resources effectively to repair and protect our campus infrastructure. FixIt UCI is available for non-emergency issues you notice in the field
Choose from the options below and log in with your UCInetID to submit what you have noticed and indicate the location of the problem. A photo upload feature is also available for your convenience. Requests with a scheduled "FixIt Date" are listed in the section to the right. If the issue you submit is outside of our department's scope we will provide this information to the appropriate party.
Thank you for being our "eyes and ears" at UCI!
- 06-16-2017 - Engineering Crosswalk: Repaint crosswalk
- 06-15-2017 - Alumni Court: Replace stop sign
- 06-14-2017 - SSPS: Repaint bang bars
- 06-13-2017 - Aldrich Hall Service Lot: Replace signage
- 06-12-2017 - SCPS: Gum removal
- 06-09-2017 - SCPS: Replace electric room door
- 06-08-2017 - SSPS: Expansion joint repaired
- 06-07-2017 - Lot 5: Sign replacement
- 06-06-2017 - Lot 16: Replace bumper block
- 06-05-2017 - APS: Replace light cover